Dr. Elizabeth Black Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Black?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 6th, 2017

Pill Pusher

I wanted a doctor to help me with fixing my health not one wanting to push pain pills

July 28th, 2015

Dr Black

Was taking Thyroid meds to keep nodules from growing, she took me off the meds. Also said the scan she had done did not change from the previous scan. I could feel the difference in the sizes of the nodules, I don't believe she had previous records to compare with. She did not forward them to the Drs I am currently using . She also did not send any previous mammograms with my records to current Drs. despite previously having several done elsewhere. She also told me I did not have a hernia on my belly button, when I did. She left the exam room to check on something and never came back, left to have lunch with her husband instead. I liked her the 1st couple times I seen her, but as time progressed I felt more and more uncomfortable. After being diagnosed with cancer, and her telling me not to worry about any of the particulars of the pathology report I decided it was definitely time to get a new Dr. She couldn't get me in to see anyone sooner than 3 weeks after being diagnosed with an aggressive cancer.

June 13th, 2011

An RN's opinion.

This is my husband's doctor. This doctor takes time and really cares. She is very careful and meticulous in her information gathering. She makes recomendations based on complete information including input from the patient. She does not presume to know everything. If she thinks it is possible a patient could be better served by a specialist, she is not hesitant to make a referal. She knows what she is doing, and does not things "fall through the cracks." Instead of prescribing the most widely prescribed medications, she chooses the most appropriate medication for the situation. Were I to ever get sick, I would make an appointment with her myself. I think that this is a remarkable doctor, and I am a registered nurse.

May 12th, 2011

I really liked Elizabeth Black for a doctor she listend to me and seemed very caring. The thing that got me is they took my blood in the office I told them I had lab one for my blood work. NO PROBLUME, till they send it to the wrong place and then accuse me of going some were else to have it done. When in fact I sat right in there office and they took it. They made a mistake and wouldnt fess up. needless to say I refused to pay. so got a letter in the mail telling me to find a new doctor. So if you have lab one WATCH OUT this could happen to you.

August 14th, 2009

Really cares about her patients

Dr. Black is a very "real" kind of person. You can actually have a dialogue with her without feeling intimidated. You don't have to worry about her being shocked or scolding you. She just tells you what she thinks you need to know about your health situation and then allows you to make the decisions that you feel are best for you. Now that's the type of doctor I will continue to see. I hate it when doctors try to force their will on you. Way to go Dr. Black!

September 7th, 2008

Breast exam

Have you ever had your breast exam without taking off your blouse or bra --well Dr. Black did my annual breast exam exactly this way -- I don't go to her anymore!

February 24th, 2016