A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Blount:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Blount is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Blount, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Dr. Blount has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
- Silverton Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Jane Blount MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth J. Blount practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Blount has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Elizabeth Blount practices Family Medicine near , .