A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Bluhm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Bluhm is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Bluhm, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bluhm graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bluhm has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Carhart Bluhm MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth C. Bluhm practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Bluhm has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Bluhm practices Internal Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists.