A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Blunden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Blunden, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Blunden graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Blunden has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Gail Blunden MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth G. Blunden practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Blunden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Blunden practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Obstetricians & Gynecologists.