A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Blunden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Blunden, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Blunden graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Blunden has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blunden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 26 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth G. Blunden practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Blunden practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Family Physicians and Saint Clair Shores Obstetricians & Gynecologists.