Dr. Elizabeth Board MD Patient Reviews

• Anesthesiology Alpharetta, GA

• Good
  • Bad

June 23rd, 2016
Dr. Board is an excellent practitioner . She is knowledgeable, very friendly and has a warm bed side manner. Her clinic is well run and efficient. I am feeling much better after being in her care. My energy level is great. My children tell me that I look younger!

November 2nd, 2015
Learning the Way To Health
As a result of being thoroughly evaluated and inspired by Dr. Board and the staff at Atlanta Functional Medicine, my health has improved dramatically. Even my friends and family members have seen the difference! I'm looking forward to more vitality and I have hope for a future WITHOUT chronic disease.

October 3rd, 2015
Life Saver
As an osteopathic physician myself, pain relief had to come from either musculoskeletal manipulation or a medication. Acupuncture was never a consideration. I have a history of alcohol and drug use that prevents me from ever using narcotic medications every again unless it was an emergency. I had was suffering from severe neck and back pain to the point where I had considered using medications again but Dr. Board offered me an alternative. Her acupuncture and trigger point injections worked wonders for me and she may have even saved both my life and sobriety. I can't thank her enough.

September 22nd, 2015
Excellent Physician!
A rare physician who cares deeply, and it shows in all that she does. I highly recommend Dr. Board!

September 14th, 2015
Retired
While no a patient of Dr. Board myself, I have to say thank you Dr. Board for giving me additional years with my best friend, my wife. My wife was diabetic and a daily insulin user, but following the recommendations of Dr. Board my wife became insulin free, and classified "non diabetic" by her primary care physician. My wife said her office visit with Dr. Board was of the most pleasant she ever had, and if she did not live out of state she would visit on a regular basis. Thank you Dr. Board and your staff.

June 1st, 2015
Dr. Board is fantastic. She has been able to help me when others could not. I love the integative and holistic approach.

April 9th, 2015
Dr. Board Changed My Life!
Dr. Board changed my life. I'm so happy to be in her hands!

February 22nd, 2013
Fantastic!
I have suffered from a litany of chronic problems all of my life, from low back pain and arthritis, to complications from previous surgeries. I visited numerous traditional doctors and specialist to be left with no answers to my pain issues, which resulted in intense anxiety and depression. Atlanta Functional Medicine is different. Their whole body approach addressed not only my pain, but the emotional toil that resulted from years of dismissal from conventional doctors. Dr. Board listened patiently to all my complaints and assisted me with a plan for relief with conventional and alternative methods. Dr. Blewett mapped out a detailed nutritional plan that started me on my way to better health. Linda Hall has been there for me day or night to answer my questions and to keep me on track. Most recently, Linda introduced me to Healing Touch Therapy. In one session, she helped me reduce my anxiety and stress and create an intense sense of well being. I had recently endured three epidural injections for my back pain with limited success, but one Healing Touch session helped reduce my pain. The therapy assisted me in balancing my spiritual, emotional and physical well being, which I believe in critical to healing, something that is sorely lacking in traditional medicine. The wonderful caregivers at Atlanta Functional Medicine have done more for me in a short period of time than all my other doctors combined after years of treatment. I highly recommend this practice.

December 4th, 2012
Dr. Board & staff are a Unique and Rare Find
After 5 yrs of suffering with the effects of sepsis, I have finally found the answer to my prayers. Prior to visiting Dr. Board, no solution at multiple "traditional" doctor office visits/ expensive tests/ hospitalizations, had been offered to help with the diarrhea, lethargy, hypertension, & severe abdominal/back pain that limited my activity and quality of life. After one consult, I was offered a common sense solution that other doctors hadn't discussed. A "treatment" in the form of 1. a powder food that provided my body with only vitamins, minerals, and amino acids which gave my body the ability to heal itself and 2. a diet free of any allergenic foods! I can honestly say that within only 2 days I noticed a change in my energy level; I had decreasesd pain, NO diarrhea, and increased mental acutity. After a month, my blood pressure is within normal limits. I have begun bio-identical hormone replacement therapy-now no hot-flashes. I also started acupuncture and i never dreamed that my pain would be so drastically minimized.The office and staff are very helpful to assist with any questions I have and they even call to ask how I'm doing! The atmosphere in the office is very calming, yet extremely professional. I have & will continue 2 recommended Dr. Board to my friends and family which indicates the level of happiness I am experiencing with my care.

November 28th, 2012
Best Pain Doctor I've ever gone to!
I found this doctor to be an extremely good listener and she seems to think "out of the box". She diagnosed my lower back pain and I had only 1 acupuncture session. During the first week, I didn't feel any relief of the pain HOWEVER all of a sudden, the pain subsided for a period of almost 5 months! I had an acupuncture treatment with her that was my first and I couldn't believe the difference! She is a kind doctor who really listens and cares. I have referred all of my friends who are experiencing pain and have even purchased a gift certificate for another friend who I want to experience Dr. Board's method of pain management.

November 27th, 2012
Dr. Board is a medical rock star. Her office staff is professional and caring.She solved my problem when other physicians could not.

November 24th, 2012
caring and compassionate besides being completely correct in diagnosis and recommendations! What a healer and a helper!!