A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Bodkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Bodkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Bodkin, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bodkin graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Marie Bodkin DO and MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth M. Bodkin practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Bodkin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Bodkin practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Hurricane, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Logan, WV.
See Hurricane Internists and Hurricane Rheumatologists.