Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Bodkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Bodkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bodkin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bodkin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Bodkin, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bodkin graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Marie Bodkin DO and MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth M. Bodkin practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Bodkin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Bodkin practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Hurricane, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Logan, WV.
See Hurricane Internists and Hurricane Rheumatologists.