Dr. Elizabeth Borrero Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Borrero?

February 12th, 2016

Was very nice and was great at her job.

August 28th, 2010

Fungal Osteomyelitis and Immune Deficiency

I was ill for 7 years, saw numerous doctors. Dr.Borrero was the one to finally diagnose me and treat me successfully. She figured out the origin of my infection and treated me with IV anti-fungals. She listened patiently to all my symptoms; unlike the other doctors who hurried me through the visits. She diagnosed me with hypogammaglobulinemia an immune sytem defiency. Had she not diagnosed this condition, I would have never recovered. She goes above and beyond for her patients. She called me several times on weekends and after-hours to check on me and to discuss my case. I cannot thank her enough for finally being able to be diagnosed and treated properly for my condition. I have recommended her to several other patients, whom other doctors cannot diagnose. They called and thanked me for sending them to see Dr. Borrero.

July 8th, 2010

Dr. Borrero Save my life!

I was very sick with pnemonia, ARDS, and several other severe problems when I tested positive for Acinetobacter Baumannii, which is a multi drug resistant gram negative bacteria. I was very sick and I was dying. Dr. Borrero was very attentive to me as well as my family. Her methods of medicine and technique saved my life!!

September 5th, 2017