A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Bowers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Bowers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Bowers, DO, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowers graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Bowers has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Maria Bowers DO and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth M. Bowers practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Bowers has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Bowers practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chattanooga, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Oglethorpe, GA and La Fayette, GA.
See Chattanooga Obstetricians & Gynecologists.