A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Boyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Boyle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Boyle, DO, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyle graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Boyle has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Anne Boyle DO and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Boyle practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Boyle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Boyle practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Clifton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Montclair, NJ.
See Clifton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.