A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Wagner Bozeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Wagner Bozeman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Wagner Bozeman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner Bozeman graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wagner Bozeman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Wagner Bozeman MD is a female Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Wagner Bozeman practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Wagner Bozeman has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Wagner Bozeman practices Urology near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Urologists.