A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Bozeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Bozeman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Bozeman, MD is board certified in Urology.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Overactive Urinary Bladder and Urinary Incontinence.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bozeman graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bozeman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bozeman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance