Overall Review

March 8th, 2016
Dr. Brady is not only a great doctor,but she explains everything so she put me completely at ease before my surgery.She also cares very much about her patients.She is number ONE in my book.I highly recommend her.

February 17th, 2015
Dr. Elizabeth Brady "precious physician" treated me with respect and dignity as well as caring and kind. Dr. Brady sat me down at our initial consultation, sat next to me, and charted "our" course of treatment. I am her today due to this extraordinary person. She has the hands of an angel, and I did not experience any pain or swelling after she removed 31 lymph nodes. I am forever grateful and appreciative. I do believe there were angels on my shoulder thruout my cancer treatment; chemotheraphy, surgery and radiation, and it was Dr. Brady who orchestrated everything here to make it all possible here for me to continue my life journey. I count my blessings and Dr. Brady is always in the count.

December 15th, 2014
Fabulous Doctor. Saved my life.

October 27th, 2014
patient
Dr. Brady is wonderful, extremely comforting and has a wonderful bedside manner and professialism.....she is very skilled and tenured in her field of breast and breast disease....

November 15th, 2012
An extraordinary and precious person/physician. Dr. Brady help put me in charge from the initial consultation thru the plan for treatment. With appreciation and gratitude,.
At age 62, I did not book this journey; however, with Dr. Brady, there was a plan & she set me to doing all the necessary tests & treatment with Dr. Patricia DeFusco. After chemo, Dr. Brady removed the lymph nodes. Dr. Brady has the "hands of an angel". With my very being, gratitude and appreciation.

February 29th, 2012
Get Second Opinion
Did not have a good experience.Do your home work and always go for a second opinion

December 13th, 2010
EXCEPTIONAL!
Brilliant, kind, caring. I asked several doctors and friends for a referral and she was the only name that came up. THere are not enough words to describe how wonderful she is. Her diagnosis was right on from day one. She tells it like it is, but with compassion and understanding. You never feel rushed. You feel like you are her only patient. She made a tough situation as stress free as possible. Loved her!!

July 27th, 2010
If I could do a commercial for Dr, Brady and her office staff-I would!
Every single person in Dr. Brady office (the one at ECHN in South Windsor)were outstanding!!!Everyone was kind, professional, and thorough. I felt like I was the only patient they had on the books for the day. I cannot say enough positive things about the office staff!Dr. Brady was awesome! I loved her "go-getter" attitude...she was real, and fun, and made me at ease with my entire visit!! Loved my entire experience at this office!

May 22nd, 2010
Great Experience with Dr. Brady
When I was first diagnosed, trying to find the right doctors was a matter of asking friends and family and doing lots of research - and the name that constantly came up was Beth Brady. I made sure that she became my surgeon. I highly recommend her - she spent the time needed to discuss my treatment and my options and was key in navigating me through the system to bring other doctors on my team and to get through the next steps of my treatment plan. She is in high demand - so my recommendation is to be vigilent to get that appointment with her and start your journey to recovery.

July 21st, 2009
Awesome doctor
Dr. Brady has the best bedside manner. She has performed 2 surgeries on me with no complications. She answers all questions honestly.