Dr. Elizabeth Brady Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Brady?

Posted on March 8th, 2016

Dr. Brady is not only a great doctor,but she explains everything so she put me completely at ease before my surgery.She also cares very much about her patients.She is number ONE in my book.I highly recommend her.

Posted on February 18th, 2015

Dr. Elizabeth Brady "precious physician" treated me with respect and dignity as well as caring and kind. Dr. Brady sat me down at our initial consultation, sat next to me, and charted "our" course of treatment. I am her today due to this extraordinary person. She has the hands of an angel, and I did not experience any pain or swelling after she removed 31 lymph nodes. I am forever grateful and appreciative. I do believe there were angels on my shoulder thruout my cancer treatment; chemotheraphy, surgery and radiation, and it was Dr. Brady who orchestrated everything here to make it all possible here for me to continue my life journey. I count my blessings and Dr. Brady is always in the count.

Posted on December 15th, 2014

Fabulous Doctor. Saved my life.

patient

Posted on October 27th, 2014

Dr. Brady is wonderful, extremely comforting and has a wonderful bedside manner and professialism.....she is very skilled and tenured in her field of breast and breast disease....

An extraordinary and precious person/physician. Dr. Brady help put me in charge from the initial consultation thru the plan for treatment. With appreciation and gratitude,.

Posted on November 15th, 2012

At age 62, I did not book this journey; however, with Dr. Brady, there was a plan & she set me to doing all the necessary tests & treatment with Dr. Patricia DeFusco. After chemo, Dr. Brady removed the lymph nodes. Dr. Brady has the "hands of an angel". With my very being, gratitude and appreciation.

Very caring and professional.

Posted on June 21st, 2012

Get Second Opinion

Posted on February 29th, 2012

Did not have a good experience.Do your home work and always go for a second opinion

EXCEPTIONAL!

Posted on December 13th, 2010

Brilliant, kind, caring. I asked several doctors and friends for a referral and she was the only name that came up. THere are not enough words to describe how wonderful she is. Her diagnosis was right on from day one. She tells it like it is, but with compassion and understanding. You never feel rushed. You feel like you are her only patient. She made a tough situation as stress free as possible. Loved her!!

If I could do a commercial for Dr, Brady and her office staff-I would!

Posted on July 27th, 2010

Every single person in Dr. Brady office (the one at ECHN in South Windsor)were outstanding!!!Everyone was kind, professional, and thorough. I felt like I was the only patient they had on the books for the day. I cannot say enough positive things about the office staff!Dr. Brady was awesome! I loved her "go-getter" attitude...she was real, and fun, and made me at ease with my entire visit!! Loved my entire experience at this office!

Great Experience with Dr. Brady

Posted on May 22nd, 2010

When I was first diagnosed, trying to find the right doctors was a matter of asking friends and family and doing lots of research - and the name that constantly came up was Beth Brady. I made sure that she became my surgeon. I highly recommend her - she spent the time needed to discuss my treatment and my options and was key in navigating me through the system to bring other doctors on my team and to get through the next steps of my treatment plan. She is in high demand - so my recommendation is to be vigilent to get that appointment with her and start your journey to recovery.

Awesome doctor

Posted on July 21st, 2009

Dr. Brady has the best bedside manner. She has performed 2 surgeries on me with no complications. She answers all questions honestly.

Posted on October 28th, 2017