A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Brouwer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Brouwer is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Brouwer graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Brouwer has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Brouwer DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Brouwer practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Brouwer has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Brouwer practices Family Medicine near Wyoming, MI.
See Wyoming Primary Care Doctors.