Dr. Elizabeth Bryan MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 2nd, 2014
Profiling
Never had a doctors office say that the doctor reviewed all requests to become a new patient. The information they needed was my insurance and where I work and age. Then she gets to decide if she will take me. So now I have to see if I'm "worthy" of being treated?!? This is ridiculous!!!!

February 13th, 2013
Stunned
I called today to make an appointment and the receptionist, stated she must ask me a few questions first. I already saw online that the office was accepting new patients which she initially confirmed also. After discussing with her that I had insurance and who my prior doctor was she then told me that maybe I needed to call the Medical Clinic or some other doctor. I am totally shocked by her remarks. I am a professional, I have medical insurance, but maybe I just was not speaking the way the receptionist thought that I should. I will never call this office again, and will definitely tell everyone I know about the conversation. This was by far blatant disrespect and I do not know why this lady decides that I am not worthy to go any place except the Medical Clinic, what does that suppose to suggest. People really need to check themselves and learn how to be professional and in today's society if you want to refuse service just so say, but do not ask about my insurance or prior doctor if you already know that you do not plan to service me. Lesson learned. The previous lady that provided a review has got to be telling the truth, since the receptionist is just as bad.

August 31st, 2011
Dr. Bryan is a great Doctor. She takes the time to listen to me and is very compassionate and caring. I fully trust her judgement. She is the doctor for my entire family.Her staff is very professional.

October 1st, 2010
Great Doctor!!
Dr. Bryan is very easy to talk with, she doesn't mind if you ask her questions. I trust her 100% when it comes to my health. The office staff is very considerate, Ms. Wanda is great.

July 20th, 2010
Absolutely Awesome!
Dr. Bryan is very professional and very considerate. She is top-notch as is all of her staff!

October 17th, 2009
plain rude
my longtime dr had relocated and dr bryan was new to our area, so i decided to give her a try, boy was i in for a shock..... "it" bryan was very rude and inconsiderate, she seemed more interested in the payment method than me. she also wanted me to wait to come to her office for visits even when i had a high fever over the weekend, she got upset because i went to urgent care instead of waiting for her office to work me in on monday. she seemed to be jealous when i mentioned the good rapport that i had with my previous doctor, which i had been seeing for 10+ years that had relocated. my husband was waiting int he lobby on one of my visits and overheard the way that she spoke to me. he is the one that said i shoudl find another doctor. i was only a patient of hers for about 1 year, because of her outbursts and rude manners. plus she was continously cancelling appointments due to having babies, and breaking limbs..etc.

March 17th, 2017