Dr. Elizabeth Bryniarski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Bryniarski?

Posted on August 12th, 2015

She was my doctor as long as she was with St. Anthony's; very disappointed that she isn't there anymore. Would like to know if she has an office to make an appointment and to check what type of insurance she is accepting in her new office. Really did like everything about her, she is a very compassionate doctor.

Posted on July 16th, 2015

I was a patient with Dr. Bryniarski until she closed her practice here in Oklahoma. I was on a drug for MS, and she said she would leave me a prescription for 6 months, to allow me time to find another neurologist. That was not done, and now I'm running out of the medication with no way to obtain more. I've tried to get in contact with her, but she has disappeared. The clinic doesn't return my email requests for information. This is a not a good way to treat patients, and I'm not at all pleased with it.

A Dr That Listens??? WTH?

Posted on February 8th, 2011

I went in to see another Neuro... As I filled out the paperwork/family history I thought why am I doing this again? They never listen. BUT! Then I met this DR! I couldn't believe it! She listened. She didn't say like other Neuro's..."You need a psychiatrist." She said she has heard of other people with these symptoms. Just THAT was a relief! Even though I haven't taken any of the tests she has set up for me...I wanted to say, "HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!"

Posted on August 22nd, 2017