A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Buchert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Buchert, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Buchert, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Buchert graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Buchert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Womans Hospital
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center - Bluebonnet
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Marie Buchert MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth M. Buchert practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Buchert has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Buchert practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Obstetricians & Gynecologists.