Dr. Elizabeth Burba MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 16th, 2015
No follow-up or follow through
We have been taking our daughter to Woburn Pediatrics since she was born. Dr. Burba has always been her pediatrician and we never had an issue until our daughter was in distress and we needed assistance for referrals. I would expect that after two phone calls and asking to speak with my daughter's physican on a very particular and out of the norm situation for her, that she would have called and follow-up with us. To no avail. Very disappointed in this and am now looking for a doctor who cares about her patients, rather than leaves the referrals to others. A doctor should always call to see why a parent needs such a referral and would request to see her patient for observation and some basic blood tests that could rule out other medical causes for behavior. Shame on you for not caring enough to pick up a bloody phone!

March 29th, 2013
I didn't find this doctor to be that compassionate.

May 27th, 2011
fantastic doctor!
Dr. Burba continues to impress me. She cares about her patients and follows through to ensure that they are getting the best care. She is also a great advocate for her patients with outside specialists. I trust her completely with the care of my children.