A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Burchard, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Burchard graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Burchard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Blake Medical Center
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burchard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 14 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 28 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Burchard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth R. Burchard practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Burchard practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bradenton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood Ranch, FL and Columbus, GA.
See Bradenton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Burchard, Dr. Bess Burchard, Dr. Bessie Burchard, Dr. Beth Burchard, Dr. Betsy Burchard, Dr. Bette Burchard, Dr. Bettie Burchard, Dr. Bettina Burchard