Dr. Elizabeth Burke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Burke?

November 10th, 2016

Fantastic Doctor

Dr. Burke saved my husband's life. She was a resident when he first saw her at Johns Hopkins and we were so fortunate to have her move to our area. She is very thorough and her knowledge level is impeccable. It is very hard sometimes to get an appointment, but we don’t have many dermatologists in this area. All of the members in my family are patients and I can’t say enough positive things about her.

March 4th, 2016

I've always found Dr. Burke to be very pleasant and professional. The biggest complaint is that it takes months to get an appointment, and unless you are first in the morning, plan to sit and wait for an exceptionally long time to be seen. Rarely if ever on time.

December 30th, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Burke for several years now. I like the fact that she is very honest and knowledgable and I feel that the community, as well as myself, are lucky to have a doctor of her caliber. I have had three basel cell carcinomas removed and I have great confidence in her diagnosis and continued care. I'm proud to call her my doctor.

September 8th, 2014

Wasted visit

I waited six months to have her remove some complexion problems. She would not remove anything; I'm 72 years old? She prescribed a $400 prescription for skin application, that was ineffective for my conditions, with follow up a year later. I then went to the VA Hospital in Wilmington where they resolved all issues in one visit. Maybe her eye sight is poor. That's not an excuse for poor performance.

June 3rd, 2014

CD

Yes, the secretary was less than helpful. Actually had to call back 4 times to get an appt from someone who would listen to my issues. I then got an appt in 2 weeks. Yes waited >90 min to see the Dr. When I did, she was very thorough and knowledgable, very familiar with my disease and knew exactly what to do for me. She treated me well and I felt comfortable with her treatment plan. She is clearly a very well trained and knowledgeable physician. Her RNs were top notch also. I returned for a follow up visit and the wait was much less. Dr Burke was pleasant and pleased with my progress. She will be my dermatologist from now on!

June 25th, 2013

Absolutely the worst receptionist answered the phone and she was extremely rude over the phone! I too work in the medical field and can't believe how much disrespect the front office treats their patients. I will go elsewhere from now on. Too bad there is a shortage of dermatologists in this area.

July 1st, 2012

Best doctors & best restaurants

February 29th, 2012

Anyone but her

She is literally the worste doctor I've had. She walks in the room, quickly rolls through a routine she's probably done a million times, asked no questions, gave a little talk, wrote a prescription and walked out. She never gave me a chance to explain exactly what my issue was and never actually dealt with it as a result. I really can't believe how horrible she was.

September 5th, 2017