A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Burner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Burner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burner
Education & Awards
Dr. Burner graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Burner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Rhea Erwin Burner MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth R. Burner practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Burner has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Burner practices Emergency Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Emergency Physicians.