A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Buzney is Excellent. Dr. Buzney has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Buzney, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Psoriasis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Buzney graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Buzney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women`s Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Buzney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Buzney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Buzney practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Buzney practices Dermatology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa Buzney, Dr. Isabelle Buzney, Dr. Lisa Buzney, Dr. Bette Buzney, Dr. Babette Buzney, Dr. Marybeth Buzney, Dr. Buffy Buzney, Dr. Elsa Buzney