Dr. Elizabeth Buzney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Buzney?

July 7th, 2015

always late

She's always late whenever I go and brushes off any questions I might have. Be prepared to wait at least 40 minutes before she even sees you. I'm switching to another doctor she removed a mole and didn't even see me for a follow up.

July 4th, 2015

Incredibly poor care!

I am a Registered Nurse and this doctor removed a cyst form my back. I went back to the office to have the sutures removed . The nurse was removing the sutures and I heard the nurse say to the MD "I can't get this suture out". Dr. burned said " that's OK". I have had pain at this site ever since. I will have to have the suture line explored and this suture removed. I should have suspected there was something wrong with this doctor when the nurses who were assisting her were tense and apprehensive.

July 9th, 2014

Disappointed beyond believe

Waited around 4 months to finally see her. I didn't know the office was outside of the main hospital so I arrived 2 mins late. She took people before taking me (I was suppose to be her first patient). She didn't even take 20 mins with me. She couldn't diagnosed me with something and gave me a medication that had nothing to do with my problem. I went back to my primary doctor and complained about the service I got. She recommended me a new derm. I will not follow up with my appointment. Every single concern I tried to voice, she brushed it off. Very disappointed please do your research and do not go to her.

August 18th, 2013

terrible professionalism

Dr. Buzney was unapologetic and an hour and fifteen minutes late for my appointment all of the M A's had to go to lunch. I asked her was there an emergency because she walked in as if she was not late. My appointmentwas at 11am she saw me at 12:15pm. I should not have wwaited but I did. She remarked she tends to run late alot. I've had cardiologists that were never this late for an appointment her bedside manner is abruptly unapologetic.

July 21st, 2012

Aweful

Walked out after having waited more than an hour in a robe and half freezing. Receptionist and the health aid all had attitudes that conveyed that they could not be bothered. A total waste of time.

March 6th, 2011