A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Clark is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Clark, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Clark has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clark accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans