A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Smith, DO, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth C Smith DO and MD is a female Neurologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth C. Smith practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Smith practices Neurology near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See West Bloomfield Neurologists.