Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Callahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Callahan, Dermatologist, Dermatologic Surgeon, Cosmetic & Laser Dermatology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Callahan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Callahan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Callahan, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Laser Surgery
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Callahan graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Callahan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth F Callahan MD is a female Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth F. Callahan practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Callahan has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Callahan practices Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Dermatologists.