A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Callahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Callahan, Dermatologist, Dermatologic Surgeon, Cosmetic & Laser Dermatology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Callahan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Callahan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Callahan, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Dermal Fillers
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Laser Surgery
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Callahan graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Callahan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth F Callahan MD is a female Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth F. Callahan practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Callahan has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Callahan practices Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Dermatologists and Sarasota Surgeons.