A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Callahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Callahan, Dermatologist, Dermatologic Surgeon, Cosmetic & Laser Dermatology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Callahan, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Laser Surgery
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Callahan graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Callahan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth F Callahan MD is a female Dermatologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth F. Callahan practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Callahan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Callahan practices Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: University Park, FL and Bradenton, FL.
See Sarasota Dermatologists and Sarasota Surgeons.