Dermatologist, Dermatologic Surgeon, Cosmetic & Laser Dermatology
5911 N Honore Ave
Ste 210
Sarasota, FL 34243
941-308-7546
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

May 22nd, 2013

How can I review the doctor if only her non-doctor employees "treat" me? Highly commercial office, with a heavy "sell" atmosphere. Somehow my actual health seems to feel somewhat secondary to all the products, optional procedures, spa-like services...where's the doctor, again??

Apr 24th, 2013

Primarily you will be seen by non-physicians at this practice. If that is acceptable to you when you schedule a visit with your "physician", proceed.

|  Professional grade  |  show details
by Saul d on Jan 24th, 2013

Dr callahans office is not only effiicent it also has the best services. Brooke Robbins Arnp-c and staff really care about your issiues and give excellent results I would strongly recommend Skinsmart for all your dermatology needs

Jul 31st, 2012

Excellent Dr. , very satisfied with staff, Dr. Callahan was the first Dr to be able to understand my auto immune disorder and diagnose my skin problem. My rheumatoid doctor could never figure it out. Very thankful for Dr Callahan.

Jun 7th, 2012

Knowledgable. Cares abotu the end result not just gettign the job done. Overall all of the staff relay their concern fr yoru best care.

Jun 6th, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Callahan for several years and am very pleased with her -- all services are exceptional

May 31st, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr Callahan for over 5 yrs. I see Brooke Robbins, ARNP-C for examinations quarterly. She is extremely professional, thorough and compassionette. I would strongly recommend the srevices of SkinSmart Dermo. to family and friends.

|  RN  |  show details
May 31st, 2012

I was suffering from an unknown lesion on my face which appeared overnight while I was away from my home. Ifound Dr.Callahan's office on the internet and emailed for an appointment early one morning. The office called me when they opened and scheduled an appointment for that afternoon. I was met by the most professional and caring staff. They cared for me as if i was an old friend. I was so impressed with Sandi that I I have also booked spa appointment. Thanks Dr. Callahan.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for driving almost 2 hours to come see us! Orlando to Sarasota is quite the drive!

|  Zeltiq great results  |  show details
May 24th, 2012

I had Zeltiq done about 8 weeks ago, my results are phenomenal!! I'm so happy that I can finally fit in to my "goal" jeans!! I must say the office is beautiful and the staff is so friendly and professional. I would definitely go back there for any other procedure I decide to do. Overall the practice was GREAT!!!

|  Great Service, Beautiful Office, Wonderful Products  |  show details
May 23rd, 2012

I've been going to SkinSmart for the last three years for routine facial treatments and botox. The staff is extremely friendly and professional; I recommend them to every one of my friends and family members. Most importantly, Dr. Callahan is one of the only Doctors I've felt completely comfortable with. I trust her work 100%.

May 14th, 2012

Just retired and moved to Sarasota along with my skin cancer. Needed to see a dermatologist right away. I saw that Dr. Callahan was very qualified and ranked high. I got an appointment within a week and have been going on a semi-regular basis ever since. Office atmosphere was friendly and professional. All of the personnel I came into contact with were extremely nice and even knew my name.I would recommend her in a heartbeat.

|  Best Dermatologist Ever!!  |  show details
May 11th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Callahan for 6 or 7 years and she is the best dermatologist I've ever had. I have had various skin issues over the years, and she has been so helpful in easing my worry and always prescribes effective treatment. I have also seen her many times for cosmetic reasons, including Botox and facial fillers (Restylane and Juvederm). I have been to many dermatologists and plastic surgeons for these types of treatments, and they were always in a hurry and made me look like a horrible version of myself. Dr. Callahan takes time and looks at my like a photographer would look at a model. She knows how to enhance a woman's beauty without giving a "plastic" or "frozen" look. I have sent many friends and colleagues to Dr. Callahan and they all have been very very enthusiastic about how wonderful she is and how much better they feel about themselves because of her cosmetic treatments. If you are considering seeing a dermatologist for any reason at all, I strongly recommend making an appointment with Dr. Callahan. She is the best!

|  Great Doctor and Staff  |  show details
May 11th, 2012

My husband and I have been going to Dr. Callahan for some time now. Dr. Callahan has always been extremely professional and she is extremely experienced. Her staff is also easy to work with.

|  PERFECTION  |  show details
May 11th, 2012

Dr. C. was recommended to me by a friend.This was the best recommendation she could have given me...Her work is outstanding not to mention the loving staff she has working for her.My own physician did not know I had surgery on my face until I told him (in 3 spots) and showed him. He too was very impressed with the outcome of it..I would recommend Dr.C. to anyone. All I can say is THANK YOU DR. CALLAHAN.

|  mrs. randi sweeney  |  show details
Aug 26th, 2011

I saw mary bailey and could'nt beleive her results

|  Fabulous Doctor & Person  |  show details
by Elizabeth M Steinhouse Sarasota Fl formerly from Bucks County PA on Aug 11th, 2011

She is kind and caring and in my 83 yearsof life the best dermatologist I ever had.

|  Great D.R Elizebath f. Callahan  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2011

I had Sclerotherapy done it didn't hurt Elizabeth f. callahan is a five star Dr.Elizebath f.Callahan is great so friendley and the staffanyone who has spider veins should do it. Great Dermatologynumber one.

|  Great Dr.  |  show details
Jul 17th, 2011

Dr. Callahan is a very knowledgeable and friendly Dr. Very down to earth so even a baby could understand her. If I rate this Dr. It would be 5 star. Vivian McBride

Jul 14th, 2011

Based on the pictures I saw of Mary Bailey I would give Dr. Elizabeth F. Callahan 5 stars. Beautiful work.

Jul 4th, 2011

I would never go to any other Dermatologist than Dr. Callahan. The staff is very professional and courtesy from everyone employed. I have never seen a Dr's office so clean and comfortable for the patients. Dr. Callahan offers numerous procedures, and everyone is completed in great care of the patient. Dr. Callahan & her staff is the best around!Sonya Barnett

Jul 2nd, 2011

excellent service. The whole staff was very helpful and understanding of my problems. They were there when I needed them. Dr. Callahan was very knowledgable in her field. Excellent, Dr. Callahan is ceertainly a five star Dr.

|  I i would rate DR. Elizabeth F Callahan :MD a perfect ten  |  show details
Jun 30th, 2011

Service was great so easy to talk withanswer every question i asked i thinkshe should be the number one Dermatologyin Sarasota Fla. She is a perfect tenin customer service.I got excellentresult with my service. Mary Bailey.

Jun 22nd, 2011

Dr. Callahan didn't seem at all friendly when I went in for skin cancer screenings. I felt that all she was really concerned about was the cosmetic side of her practice. She couldn't wait for me to switch over to Brooke for the cancer screenings.On my next screening 4 months later Brooke found cancer. Dr. Callahan did Mohrs surgery and during the interaction with her during the surgery I found her very cold and unfriendly.Out of the blue she said she didn't think I would need a skin graft. I was startled since it was never brought up before the procedure that it would be a possibility. The medical assistant was very friendly. I do think Brooke is much more caring and actually interested in her patients.

|  EXCEPTIONAL  |  show details
Apr 29th, 2011

WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE...TRAINING AT MAYO CLINIC AND CLEVELAND CLINIC...REAL PROFESSIONAL WHO SHOWED EXTREME PATIENT CARE...STAFF EXCELLENT...HIGHLY RECOMMEND

|  Excellent doctor & staff  |  show details
by Kelly Arthur on Aug 27th, 2010

Dr. Callahan & her staff are wonderful! Ive had several different procedures done through her office and everyone was so friendly and professional. The procedures went very smoothly and many times produced even better results than I expected! I had several questions before each procedure and Dr. Callahan took the time to answer each one, until I felt 100% comfortable about what to expect through the whole process. Without a doubt, she is the best dermatologist Ive found in Sarasota.

|  Bad attitude  |  show details
Apr 8th, 2010

Honestly,,, worst Dr. I've ever had to misfortune to deal with.

Mar 26th, 2009

Doctor more interested in doing more extensive surgery than patient deemed necessary. Hard to see M.D. herself--Nurse practioner given a lot of responsibility. Not pleased with attitude of M.D.