Dr. Elizabeth Callahan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Callahan?

Awful Experience

Posted on March 18th, 2016

Awful experience all around.

Doctor's Response

Hello Tina, We are sorry you had a less than satisfactory visit. If you would call the office and let us know what the problem was we can address it with you personally. Thank You! -SkinSmart Staff

Nationally rated Top Doctor and considerate staff

Posted on April 10th, 2015

I don't understand the other reviewers. This is a large practice. Sometimes I see Dr. Callahan and sometimes a well-qualified PA or MA. I went to another well-know dermatologist in Sarasota for 5 years and never once was I treated by him. They are a busy practice - that usually means they are good at what they do. Anyway, it's a beautiful place to go, with very kind and considerate staff. Dr. Callahan is professional and highly qualified. The medical staffers I have seen seem very genuine.

Posted on February 24th, 2015

The medical staff did nothing I requested - referred me to cosmetic side of practice.

Posted on May 22nd, 2013

How can I review the doctor if only her non-doctor employees "treat" me? Highly commercial office, with a heavy "sell" atmosphere. Somehow my actual health seems to feel somewhat secondary to all the products, optional procedures, spa-like services...where's the doctor, again??

Doctor's Response

Patients can request to see any one of our practitioners, including Dr. Callahan, Dr. Adams, our ARNP or medical fellow, if they wish. All a patient needs to do is ask upon making the appointment and we are happy to oblige! We do see over 100 patients a day BUT while we are a busy practice, we make it our goal to exceed our patient's expectations every day. -- SkinSmart Dermatology

Posted on April 24th, 2013

Primarily you will be seen by non-physicians at this practice. If that is acceptable to you when you schedule a visit with your "physician", proceed.

Doctor's Response

Patients can request to see any one of our practitioners, including Dr. Callahan, Dr. Adams, our ARNP or medical fellow, if they wish. All a patient needs to do is ask upon first making the appointment and we are happy to oblige! We do see over 100 patients a day BUT while we are a busy practice, we make it our goal to exceed our patient's expectations every day. -- SkinSmart Dermatology

Professional grade

Posted on January 24th, 2013

Dr callahans office is not only effiicent it also has the best services. Brooke Robbins Arnp-c and staff really care about your issiues and give excellent results I would strongly recommend Skinsmart for all your dermatology needs

Posted on July 31st, 2012

Excellent Dr. , very satisfied with staff, Dr. Callahan was the first Dr to be able to understand my auto immune disorder and diagnose my skin problem. My rheumatoid doctor could never figure it out. Very thankful for Dr Callahan.

Posted on June 7th, 2012

Knowledgable. Cares abotu the end result not just gettign the job done. Overall all of the staff relay their concern fr yoru best care.

Posted on June 6th, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Callahan for several years and am very pleased with her -- all services are exceptional

Posted on June 1st, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr Callahan for over 5 yrs. I see Brooke Robbins, ARNP-C for examinations quarterly. She is extremely professional, thorough and compassionette. I would strongly recommend the srevices of SkinSmart Dermo. to family and friends.

RN

Posted on May 31st, 2012

I was suffering from an unknown lesion on my face which appeared overnight while I was away from my home. Ifound Dr.Callahan's office on the internet and emailed for an appointment early one morning. The office called me when they opened and scheduled an appointment for that afternoon. I was met by the most professional and caring staff. They cared for me as if i was an old friend. I was so impressed with Sandi that I I have also booked spa appointment. Thanks Dr. Callahan.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for driving almost 2 hours to come see us! Orlando to Sarasota is quite the drive!

Zeltiq great results

Posted on May 24th, 2012

I had Zeltiq done about 8 weeks ago, my results are phenomenal!! I'm so happy that I can finally fit in to my "goal" jeans!! I must say the office is beautiful and the staff is so friendly and professional. I would definitely go back there for any other procedure I decide to do. Overall the practice was GREAT!!!