A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. E Cambray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cambray
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cambray Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cambray graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Cambray has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. E Jane Cambray DO is a female Radiologist and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. E J. Cambray practice?
- Dr. E Cambray has 5 office locations.
Dr. E Cambray practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA and Santa Ana, CA.
See Orange Radiologists.