A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Cameron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Cameron is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Cameron, MD, MPH is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cameron graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Cameron has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Cameron MD and MPH is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Cameron practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Cameron has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Cameron practices Radiation Oncology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Maple Grove, MN.
See Minneapolis Oncologists.