A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Canete:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Canete is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Canete, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Canete graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Canete has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Rancho Family Practice Assoc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth D Canete MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth D. Canete practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Canete has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Canete practices Family Medicine near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Primary Care Doctors.