Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth Canete
Dr. Elizabeth Canete, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rancho Cucamonga, CA, with another office in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Canete is affiliated with Rancho Family Practice Assoc and San Antonio Community Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth Canete has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Elizabeth Canete is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
Dr. James Lee
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 0 mi36
Dr. Peter Ambrose
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 0 mi47
Dr. John Fagan
Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 0 mi31