A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Carlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Carlin, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlin graduated from Boston University . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Carlin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carlin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth B. Carlin practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Carlin practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Englewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Englewood Pediatricians.