A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Carter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Carter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Carter has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- TX Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Wagner Carter MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth W. Carter practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Carter has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Carter practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians and Fort Worth Geriatric Doctors.