A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Cash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Cash, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cash graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Cash has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Agnes Cash MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Cash practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Cash has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Cash practices Family Medicine near Rochester, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Rochester Hills, MI.
See Rochester Primary Care Doctors.