A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Casiano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Casiano is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Casiano graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Casiano has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Ramirez Casiano MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth R. Casiano practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Casiano has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Casiano practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Obstetricians & Gynecologists.