inactive

Elizabeth N Cavicke MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 17th, 2011
She is the best
I switched to Dr Nelligan when I couldn't get an appt. with doc I was using. All it took was that one visit and I was hooked. She called me all the time to check my progress and was VERY speedy reporting the results of my tests. She treated me with compassion, encouragement and intelligence. Doctors do not get to pick their patients and they probably get some lemons. I am recommending her to all my friends. When I relate my good experience with these people they usually say they have heard good things about her from other acquaintances. I hope she remains in Old Lyme.

August 15th, 2009
As a doctor...
If this doctor actually likes people has compassion and concern for their medical needs, I really didnt sense it. As I saw staff for a shot and lab work as I was leaving, I almost wanted to ask them how they liked working with her. I wondered if she was snotty, belittling, and uppity toward them also? If she likes medicine, maybe there are other ways for her to be effective in it like doing lab research, clinical trials or writing medical journal articles; this would somehow shield patients from her because her approach is very lacking.