Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Cefalu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Cefalu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cefalu
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cefalu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Cefalu, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cefalu graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cefalu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth M Cefalu MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth M. Cefalu practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Cefalu has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Cefalu practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near North Port, FL.
See North Port Internists and North Port Pediatricians.