A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Cefalu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Cefalu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Cefalu, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cefalu graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Cefalu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth M Cefalu MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth M. Cefalu practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Cefalu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Cefalu practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near North Port, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Shamokin, PA.
See North Port Internists and North Port Pediatricians.