A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Cerva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Cerva is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cerva graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cerva has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Cerva DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Cerva practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Cerva has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Cerva practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.