A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Cerva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Cerva is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cerva graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Cerva has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Marie Cerva DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth M. Cerva practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Cerva has 5 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Cerva practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Broomall, PA and Brookhaven, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.