A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Chalom is Excellent. Dr. Chalom has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Chalom, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Rheumatic Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chalom graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chalom has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Livingston
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chalom accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Chalom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth C. Chalom practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Chalom practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Rheumatology, and Rheumatology near Livingston, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, NJ and Lakewood, NJ.
See Livingston Pediatricians and Livingston Rheumatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa Chalom, Dr. Isabelle Chalom, Dr. Lisa Chalom, Dr. Bette Chalom, Dr. Babette Chalom, Dr. Marybeth Chalom, Dr. Buffy Chalom, Dr. Elsa Chalom