Dr. Elizabeth Chambers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Chambers?

May 20th, 2016

Competent, confident and kind

I felt like Dr Chambers was really concerned about the well-being of my child. She wants to get to the root of the problem, and explore all possibilities with an open mind but using her years of expertise. I feel comfortable talking to her comma and so does my son. She wanted input from both parents as well as the child and was willing to take all viewpoints into account when making a diagnosis and decision for treatment.

January 2nd, 2014

patient

Excellent,attentive and compassionate highly recommend, have been attended by her for over 8 years

August 20th, 2012

Service

I have been seeing Dr. Chambers for 8 years now and personally I have even traveled from out of state - just to see her every six months. I would not under any circumstances go elsewhere for my bi-polar issues.

October 27th, 2010

Luv this "Doc"

I have not seen Dr. Chambers since 2004 and god knows I mis her terribly since I moved from the area. She in one way or another made the time for me if I felt in crisis and I have found noone like her since moving to Texas. She is so sweet and caring and has incredible insight into others.

January 5th, 2015