A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Charney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Charney
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Charney Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Psychiatry
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Charney graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Charney has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Charney MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Charney practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Charney has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Charney practices Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Psychiatrists.