A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Charney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Psychiatry
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Charney graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Charney has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Charney MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Charney practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Charney has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Charney practices Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Psychiatrists.