Dr. Elizabeth Childs MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 6th, 2016
Be Aware...Be Careful...
I wouldn't Not recommend this doctor to anyone. My teenager daughter passed away 6 months ago and was under the care of Dr. Childs for about 5/6 months. Dr. Childs never bother to call us since this tragic moment happened. She is so careless and insensitive! Also it was always a problem getting in touch with her as she would returned phone calls, emails or text a few days later, there is no staff in office to answer the phone. What kind of human being is this Dr. Childs????

November 17th, 2010
The Best
I've been seeing Dr. Childs regularly for 14 years. Some would conclude that she's not doing her job, because I'm not "cured" yet, but in reality, some people will always need a little bit of help, and Dr. Childs gives that and then some.After so long, she's gotten to know me really well. She also knows my medication situation inside and out, and she never TELLS me to make a medication change. It's always a decision that we come to together, usually prompted by me. I feel like she listens 100%, and if she's not sure she understands what I'm saying, she checks with me to make sure.She has a remarkable ability to combine what she knows about something (whether it's anxiety, a medicine, a diagnosis, a situation, etc.) with what she knows about you. You're not going to get stale cliches with Dr. Childs. I think you will be pleased by her sense of her humor, her knowledge of medications, her deep caring and desire to make you feel better, and her ability to listen and understand.

June 23rd, 2016