A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Cho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Cho, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Cho has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Soh-Hee Cho MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth S. Cho practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Cho has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Cho practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.