A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Cho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cho
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cho Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Cho, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Cho has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Soh-Hee Cho MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth S. Cho practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Cho has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Cho practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Addiction Specialists.