A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Lay Chua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Lay Chua, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lay Chua graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Lay Chua has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
- Gadsden Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Lay Chua MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Lay Chua practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Lay Chua has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Lay Chua practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Gadsden, AL.
See Gadsden Internists and Gadsden Nephrologists.