A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Cintron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Cintron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cintron graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Cintron has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Cape Coral Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cintron accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth M. Cintron practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Cintron practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cape Coral, FL.
See Fort Myers Cardiologists.