Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth Brennan
Dr. Elizabeth Brennan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Petersburg, FL, with another office in Palm Harbor, FL. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine. Dr. Brennan is affiliated with All Children's Hospital, Sinai Hospital of Baltimore and All Children's Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth Brennan has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
Dr. Elizabeth Brennan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Dr. Phillip Matar
Saint Petersburg, FL 0.01 mi6
Dr. Vyas Kartha
Saint Petersburg, FL 0.01 mi25
Dr. Catherine Major
Saint Petersburg, FL 0.01 mi12