A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Cirincione:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Cirincione is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Cirincione, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cirincione graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Cirincione has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Nassau University Medical Center
- Nassau County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Cirincione MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Cirincione practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Cirincione has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Cirincione practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near East Meadow, NY.
See East Meadow Surgeons.