A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Clardy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Diabetes and Diabetes Complications.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Clardy graduated from Duke University , Durham. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Clardy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Concord Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clardy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 31 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Clardy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Clardy practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Clardy practices Family Medicine near Concord, NH.
See Concord Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa Clardy, Dr. Isabelle Clardy, Dr. Lisa Clardy, Dr. Bette Clardy, Dr. Babette Clardy, Dr. Marybeth Clardy, Dr. Buffy Clardy, Dr. Elsa Clardy