A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Clawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Clawson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clawson
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clawson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Clawson, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clawson graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Clawson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Anne Clawson DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Clawson practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Clawson has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Clawson practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Family Physicians.