A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Clawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Clawson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clawson
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Clawson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Clawson, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clawson graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Clawson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Anne Clawson DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Clawson practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Clawson has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Clawson practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Family Physicians.