Internists, Nephrologist (kidney)
Video profile
6104 Avenue Q South Dr
Lubbock, TX 79412
806-472-3400
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

|  Bad  |  show details
by Kay on Aug 28th, 2014

Awful. A waste of time nurse is very rude too

|  Left Grace Clinic  |  show details
by Don Jones on Apr 7th, 2014

Was referred to this doctor as my dr said I needed a Nephrologist. Saw her one time and got no answers at all. Few weeks later got a letter saying she was going to leave and go to veteran's clinic. Gained zero for my money.

|  GREAT!!!  |  show details
by none on Jan 15th, 2014

Dr. Cobb is one of the most caring doctors that I've ever known. She is very dedicated to her patients and I am very glad to of met her!

|  Very kind  |  show details
Jan 10th, 2014

Very kind and helpful. She is very interested in her patients. Her staff is excellent as well. I had strep she knew exactly what was going on and was very helpful.

|  show details
Jan 28th, 2011

Dr. Cobb is not very helpful in advising patients. Does not offer any information. I am totally dissatisfied with her treatment. She is a nice person but totally inefficient.

|  She Left  |  show details
by Cynthia Phillips on Sep 6th, 2010

I drove 3 hours for my appointment, as I live in NM and she is in TX. My appointment was for 3:45. I checked in at 3:47. I was filling out the paperwork at the front desk when I was told that she had left for the day! She never checked to see if I was there, she just decided that I was a no-show, and she just left! I haven't seen a nephrologist in 6 months, and now I have to find another one. I am SO enraged that she did that to me! HORRIBLE PERSON, I CAN'T EVEN CALL HER A DOCTOR!!!!!!