2.5

by william on Apr 25th, 2015

Everything was exceptional! Some of these complainers may just be complainers, or worse!

by A veteran on Nov 24th, 2014

not a good doctor for veterans does not care if they are in pain or not

Bad show details Bad
by Dad is a patient on Sep 5th, 2014

Very rude unpleasant did not take of my dad he got sicker

Bad show details Bad
by Kay on Aug 28th, 2014

Awful. A waste of time nurse is very rude too

Left Grace Clinic show details Left Grace Clinic
by Don Jones on Apr 7th, 2014

Was referred to this doctor as my dr said I needed a Nephrologist. Saw her one time and got no answers at all. Few weeks later got a letter saying she was going to leave and go to veteran's clinic. Gained zero for my money.

GREAT!!! show details GREAT!!!
by none on Jan 15th, 2014

Dr. Cobb is one of the most caring doctors that I've ever known. She is very dedicated to her patients and I am very glad to of met her!

Very kind show details Very kind
Jan 10th, 2014

Very kind and helpful. She is very interested in her patients. Her staff is excellent as well. I had strep she knew exactly what was going on and was very helpful.

Jan 28th, 2011

Dr. Cobb is not very helpful in advising patients. Does not offer any information. I am totally dissatisfied with her treatment. She is a nice person but totally inefficient.

She Left show details She Left
by Cynthia Phillips on Sep 6th, 2010

I drove 3 hours for my appointment, as I live in NM and she is in TX. My appointment was for 3:45. I checked in at 3:47. I was filling out the paperwork at the front desk when I was told that she had left for the day! She never checked to see if I was there, she just decided that I was a no-show, and she just left! I haven't seen a nephrologist in 6 months, and now I have to find another one. I am SO enraged that she did that to me! HORRIBLE PERSON, I CAN'T EVEN CALL HER A DOCTOR!!!!!!