A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Cobbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Cobbs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Cobbs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cobbs graduated from George Washington University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cobbs has 5 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- Washington Dc Va Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Lipton Cobbs MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth L. Cobbs practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Cobbs has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Cobbs practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Hospice & Palliative Specialists.