A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Cohen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Cohen has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Jane Cohen MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth J. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Cohen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Cohen practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.