A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Connelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Connelly is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Connelly, DO is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Connelly graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Connelly has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Andrews Hospital
- Parkview Adventist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth F Connelly DO is a female Hematologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth F. Connelly practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Connelly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Connelly practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Belfast, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Rockport, ME.
See Belfast Hematologists and Belfast Oncologists.